Titties????
at this point I don't know. not watched a full race since early in the season and as far as races in the Chase go, hardly watched any of it.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Titties????
GO VOLS
Driving in a shape other than a circle or oval?
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Driving in a shape other than a circle or oval? </div></div>
They already do that.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I'm lost - thought this was the non sports forum. Wait, it is - for a sec I confused NASCAR with a sport! lol
They could thank their original fan base and quit trying to cater to everyone else.
GO VOLS
More explosions, more titties.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Need more Titties 4sure. On another note a little Burt reynolds may not hurt either. To get the titties. Big 70's/80's titties
GO VOLS
There's no changing it. No return to the golden era.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Hush dammit. Skoal will sponsor a car again. All Skoal GREEN. Ok your probly right.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks